Hey everyone, I’m Ethan Etchart - an Air Force Veteran! I’m a certified health coach by Arizona State University and I’m a personal trainer! I specialize in helping men & women win back their confidence and overcome depression so they can experience a more fulfilling life.
Before I started exercising regularly, eating intuitively, and addressing mental health I suffered from ANXIETY, BURN-OUT, and was NEVER HAPPY with my body. It wasn’t until I understood the BIG PICTURE OF HEALTH that my lifestyle improved drastically. After learning how to invigorate my livelihood, I took it upon myself to help others with their health and wellness. First, by becoming a physical training leader in my Air Force squadron and now, since separating, as a personal trainer for all demographics. TRANSFORMING THE LIVES OF OTHERS HAS BECOME A PASSION OF MINE and that is why I am here today using the proper education and holistic application necessary to EMPOWER THOSE LOOKING TO MANIFEST HAPPINESS AND PEACE.
Every individual I coach is approached with a specific plan tailored to their needs. I use behavioral health coaching techniques and fitness coaching that I have been trained in to assist with improving the mental and physical health of others.
Check out my website https://www.ethanetchartfitness.com/
Subscribe to my newsletter for my weekly Fitness Blog!
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- Certified Personal Trainer, ACE
- Health & Wellness Coach, ASU - Certificate
- Health Sciences (Healthy Lifestyles and Fitness Science)/ Arizona State University - Bachelor's
- Aviation Maintenance Technology / Community College of the Air Force - Associate's
- Airman Leadership School - Professional Military Education