Hi, I’m Katrina! I am a health and wellness coach, life coach, and speaker.
I have credentials in communications and public administration and also hold a certificate of health coaching. I’m equipped with years of experience working with adults and youth, as they discover meaning in life, what wellness means to them and much more. I’ve had the pleasure of working with groups and individuals from various backgrounds in my career, in my local community, through my involvement with nonprofit organizations, and the faith-based community.
During my own wellness journey, I discovered that each role I fulfilled in life prepared me to walk with others on their journeys as a coach. From advising and mentoring youth and young adults, to being everyone’s former favorite substitute teacher, it has been and will always be my aim to share the message that wellness is all around us and attainable.
Background and Experience
• Began career as a life insurance professional, but later discovered a desire for public speaking, teaching and writing
• Former higher education advisor who worked with non-traditional students, young adults, and high school students, and later served as a substitute teacher for a large metropolitan school district
• Served as a school volunteer helping elementary aged students and served as a middle school ELA tutor
• Interned and volunteered with nonprofit organizations geared toward providing food security, social services, and health education
• Passionate about working with adults and children to help them become unstuck, find balance, maintain healthy relationships, discover life purpose, and ultimately, to be well
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro - Master of Public Administration
- Winston-Salem State University - B.A.
- Delgado Community College - Certificate of Health Coach Training