I did my Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) internship at Duke Hospital where I am on their Pastoral Services Advisory Committee. I have a Graduate Certificate in Islamic Chaplaincy (GCIC) from Hartford Seminary and am pursuing a Masters in Social Work (MSW) from UNC Chapel Hill. I also serve refugees through World Relief Durham. My training includes mental health in Islam, grief counseling and spiritual support during trauma & illness.
- Graduate Certificate in Islamic Chaplaincy (GCIC)
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- University of North Carolina - Masters in Social Work (Candidate '22)
- Carnegie Mellon University - Bachelor of Science in Information and Decision Systems