I have a Master in Social Work (MSW) from UNC Chapel Hill and a Graduate Certificate in Islamic Chaplaincy (GCIC) from Hartford Seminary. I did my Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) internship at Duke Hospital where I am on their Pastoral Services Advisory Committee. My training includes mental health in Islam, grief counseling and spiritual support during trauma & illness.
- Graduate Certificate in Islamic Chaplaincy (GCIC)
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- University of North Carolina - Master in Social Work
- Carnegie Mellon University - Bachelor of Science in Information and Decision Systems