Heidi L Gillis is certified as a Personal Fitness Trainer (W.I.T.S.) & Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant. With specializations as Older Adult/Senior Fitness Specialist, Lifestyle Fitness Coach, level 1 Qigong F.I.T. and TaiChi F.I.T. , TCH Board Certified Tai Chi for Rehabilitation Instructor, TCH Board certified Qigong for Health, TCH Board Certified TaiChi for Arthritis & Fall Prevention, ATQA Associate Instructor, American Academy of Health & Fitness Exercise and Cancer Survivorship certification, Silver Sneakers Flex Instructor, certified SilverSneakers EnerChi, Group Fitness and Stability courses, UHC RenewActive/OnePass independent flex instructor and Silver & Fit/Active&Fit (Active Options) independent flex instructor.
Heidi has 30+ years of exercising as a participant and 8 years of instructor experience in both land and aquatics and 20 + years in a variety of leadership roles. She recently became a licensed facilitator for Wisconsin Institute of Healthy Aging’s Living Well with Chronic Conditions Workshop.
Her passion is to help people achieve their healthy lifestyle goals, whether that be Pre or Post rehab or looking to reinvent a new healthier you by eating & exercising better. I look forward to helping you live a healthy lifestyle.
- TaiChi for Rehab/Qigong For Health
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Senior Fitness Specialist
- TaiChi for Rehabilitation & Qigong for Health/TaiChi For Health Institute - Certified Instructor
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer/World Instructor Training Schools - Certification
- Senior Fitness Specialist/World Instructor Training Schools - Certification