Coaching > Personal
Competency Interview Coaching 120 minutes
2 hour 0 minutes
During the 120 minutes competency based interview coaching session, you will:
• Learn to structure and personalise answers to common interview questions
• Learn to deal with a wide range of competency-based interview questions
• Acquire techniques designed to optimise your score in competency-based interviews
• Work on series of interview questions related to your job or university course
• Undergo plenty of practice, including a mock interview
• Be more confident and dramatically increase your chances of winning the job or university places.
I will prepare you on how to answer behavioural questions using STAR method and learn how to structure your competency based interview answers.
When responding to the interview questions try to use a method that will ensure your responses are logical and concise. This can be achieved by using the STAR method for responding to interview questions:
S IS FOR SITUATION
T IS FOR TASK
A IS FOR ACTION
R IS FOR RESULT
You can see that by following the above STAR method for responding to interview questions you are answering the question in a concise and logical manner.
• Get the edge on the competition, arrange an interview coaching session today!
Suitable for job seekers, professionals, graduates and university applicants that want to ace an interview.
Please send your job description/ course profile to firstname.lastname@example.org