Diabetic Risk Assessment
Each Precision Health Reports Diabetic Risk Assessment provides your personal:
- Fasting Glucose score
- LipoProtein Insulin Resistance (LP-IR) score®
- Individually calculated 8-year Diabetic Risk score
- Discussion of ideal values needed to optimize & reduce your risk
- A detailed explanation of your specific diabetic risk enhancing factors
- LDL particle number, LDL & HDL cholesterol, and triglyceride values
- Complete NMR LipoProfile® test results from LabCorp
To produce your comprehensive and actionable 8-year diabetic risk score, we will gather a few pieces of information about you via a secure enrollment survey (1 minute). Then we will produce an order for your bloodwork to take to your local LabCorp facility at your convenience to take a fasting blood sample. Once we receive your bloodwork, we will produce your personalized report delivered securely to you on our secure patient portal.
Learn more at: https://precisionhealthreports.com/order-assessments
Only order our diabetic risk assessment products if you are 18 years of age or older, have never been diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, and live within reasonable distance to a LabCorp Patient Service Center (PSC). We will send you for a single LabCorp visit to have your blood drawn. Find your nearest LabCorp facility at: https://www.labcorp.com/labs-and-appointments-advanced-search
Q: Where is this service available?
A: Our risk assessment products are available in the US except in New York State.