Dutch Cycle Mapping™ Plus Test
The ultimate DUTCH test kit. This panel is designed for cycling women who struggle with ongoing symptoms such as monthly migraines, fertility issues, or PCOS. The addition of the cortisol awakening response (CAR), a transient, immediate rise in cortisol upon awakening (distinct from the diurnal rhythm), provides a fuller assessment of hormone fluctuations, baseline stress response, and reflects your ability to cope with anticipated challenges. The cycle Mapping collection is once-a-day, dried urine collection in the morning, throughout the cycle, and then four additional dried urine collections during the last full day, along with five or six saliva collections to measure CAR. A detailed analysis graphing the hormones throughout the cycle and the additional androgen hormones, estrogen metabolites, and CAR results provide a comprehensive picture for your healthcare provider to better address your health goals.
This kit includes:
• Easy collection instructions
• 25 urine filter paper collection strips
• 6 SalivetteTM saliva collection tubes
• Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
• Sealable return envelope and paid return label (domestic only)
The results include:
• Nine targeted estrogen and progesterone measurements throughout the cycle to characterize the follicular, ovulatory and luteal phases
• Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol along with their metabolites. Plus the cortisol awakening response (CAR)
• Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone test analysis to share with your medical provider
• DUTCH OATs: Oxidative Stress Marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).
RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR ORDERING LAB TESTS IN THE STATES OF NEW YORK, MARYLAND AND RHODE ISLAND. If you live in one of these states, please give us a call at 503.687.2050 for more information.
Q: Do you accept international orders?
Q: Do you have a return policy?
A: Yes. • Return policy for a refund is 90 days from the date of purchase. The kit must be returned to Precision Analytical Inc. before any refunds can be issued. • Shipping fees are non-refundable. • There is a $25 restocking fee. • Credit card refunds can take up to 30 days to be processed.
Q: Do you ship internationally?