50% Off Personal Training Sessions
Work with a NASM certified personal trainer to build stability, strength and most importantly—confidence!
Each session includes:
- Body needs assessment
- Foam rolling
- Light cardio
Certified Behavioral Health Coach
NASM-CPT (Certified Personal Trainer)
NASM-CNC (Certified Nutrition Coach)
NASM-BCS (Behavior Change Specialist)
At Jackie Porter Health I help women achieve any health goal. From getting wedding ready to losing weight postpartum, my program is designed to help you make small, gradual changes in sleep, diet and exercise to ensure a sustainable, long-term healthy lifestyle. When you work with me, we'll start by evaluating the psychological, social and environmental barriers in your life to create a custom health habits strategy.
5 ways I help you achieve your health goals:
1) Behavior Change Techniques: With a master's degree in Behavioral and Sports Psychology, I have access to the latest behavior change research, and have extensive practice applying the strategies for diagnosing and overcoming mental and physical barriers to health.
2) Accountability: With weekly 1:1 live coaching and daily text check-ins we can assess, refine and strategize together to ensure you achieve a sustainable, healthy lifestyle on your terms!
3) Organization tools: One of my secrets to success is helping my clients get and stay organized to ensure they have the time to sleep well, eat clean and move more!
4) Customized workout program: I provide you with customized workouts based on your specific health goals and challenges.
5) Dietary recommendation: I will work closely with you to help strategize the best ways to reach your health goals with a diet that fits your lifestyle.