I did my Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) internship at Duke Hospital where I am on their Pastoral Services Advisory Committee. I have a Graduate Certificate in Islamic Chaplaincy (GCIC) from Hartford Seminary and am pursuing a Masters in Social Work (MSW) from UNC Chapel Hill. I also serve refugees through World Relief Durham. My training includes mental health in Islam, grief counseling and spiritual support during trauma & illness.
- Graduate Certificate in Islamic Chaplaincy (GCIC)
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- University of North Carolina - Masters in Social Work (Candidate '22)
- Carnegie Mellon University - Bachelor of Science in Information and Decision Systems
$50.00 per appointment
Wellness CoachingAppointment Length
0 hour 50 minutesService Description
I am all ears! This is a 50-minute coaching session to discuss what your wellness concerns and goals are. At the end of our session, I will provide my assessment of your situation and if time permits, outline a plan to help you going forward.
Note: This is coaching and not a therapy session. You will be required to process a payment and fill out some paperwork before the meeting.
After you make an appointment, you will fill out some forms and process a payment. The Zoom link to our meeting will then be sent to you.