I did my Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) internship at Duke Hospital where I am on their Pastoral Services Advisory Committee. I have a Graduate Certificate in Islamic Chaplaincy (GCIC) from Hartford Seminary and am pursuing a Masters in Social Work (MSW) from UNC Chapel Hill. I also serve refugees through World Relief Durham. My training includes mental health in Islam, grief counseling and spiritual support during trauma & illness.
- Graduate Certificate in Islamic Chaplaincy (GCIC)
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- University of North Carolina - Masters in Social Work (Candidate '22)
- Carnegie Mellon University - Bachelor of Science in Information and Decision Systems
$50.00 per appointment
Self-Care CoachingAppointment Length
0 hour 50 minutesService Description
* Are you worried and stressed?
* Is the weight of the world and the stress of carrying all your burdens and holding all the responsibilities that have been placed on you affecting your emotional and physical health?
* Don't you wish you had a 'Restart' button like a computer so you could reboot?
Let's meet and I'll walk you through the anxieties that are permeating your life. I'll give you my full attention as you walk me through the different layers weighing on your shoulders. At the end of the first session, I'll let you know what areas of your wellness need attention, and give you an idea of how I can help you on your road to total wellness.
Note: This is coaching, not therapy.